Thursday, October 9, 2014

Make Money With Photoshop

Making money with photoshop it’s a good option since it’s been having a high demand, however learning all the tricks and effects you require to know in order to get  the skills enough to start working on that could take some time and patiente, and despite of this, if you download the software from the main website you’ll be charged every month with a small fee, it’s small but it counts when you need money or you just have little of it.


Here are some ways to earn money with Photoshop, as I’ve not done the research so deep, there’s no sites I can recommend you, however you can pick one and research for a good site. 

Image Courtesy of Supertrooper/freedigitalphotos.net

  ü  Freelancer: Just check in common freelancer sites as elance.com and see if they require photoshop freelancers.

  ü  Tutorials: I know tutorials are well rewarded written and video both. Also you can make some and uploaded on youtube, since you can earn money with the videos too and as the videos are your own production, youtube won’t eliminate them. (In most of the cases).  


  ü  Design Website Templates: I think this one is the one that give revenue the most, I don’t know which websites pay for this service, but you can charge a good amount per hour.

  ü  Contests: Contests are profitable but you’d have to be very creative and, in a nutshell, very good at it, better than the competition. A site that I know have these kind of contests is cracked.com I know you can earn around 500 if your image wins.


  ü  Graphic Design: I don’t have many information about this option and I’m not sure if you might require more skills than a deeper knowledge in photoshop. Even though I think it’s a good option so I mention it if you don’t know.  

  ü  Sell Your Unique Pics: This is a very common way for photographs and photoshop freelancers, internet is plenty with stock photography sites where you can sell your images, one of them is istockphoto.com but it’s better to do a deeper research so maybe you can discover a more recent site with less competition that can offer you better prices.


  ü  Make T-Shirts: There are some sites that work with t-shirts and pay very well, I just know cracked.com but you can search for others, I don’t know if there’re many but I’m sure there are some. 

Image Courtesy of Salvatore Vuono/freedigitalphotos.net

Before starting you should learn about how photoshop works if you don’t know; I think the best source for it is adobe, since it has several videos where it explains how every product works and the videos explain everything since the most basic things; you spend watching the videos like one week if you watch four hours every day. Also you can research for other sources or taking some course.

For avoiding the fee you have to pay, and as I know not many people have money enough for paying every month (for that reason we’re trying to make some extra income online) or just have trouble with the payment methods, because some countries have problems to pay online, here is the link of a blog where you can download a portable photoshop for free, however the instructions for download are in spanish and the software or program is in spanish, but you can try to change the language to English, I think it’s possible. The download instructions are at the beginning if you want to translate them and after that just scroll down and click on the image that has the photoshop logo. Here’s the blog’s link. (Descarga= Download)

I hope you had liked it and I wish you good luck in everything.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment